|Numéro d'affichage :||2|
|Date d'affichage :||13.10.15|
|Lieu de travail :||Burnaby, BC|
|Date d'entrée en fonction :||13.11.12|
|Date limite pour poser sa candidature :||13.10.25|
|Postulez en ligne à l'adresse suivante :||email@example.com|
|Description de travail :||
SISU Inc. (www.sisu.com), manufactures leading edge vitamins and other health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve wellness in the community.
At SISU, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our fast growing team and help continue our dedication to our customers. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist.
This position offers competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing BC company in the wellness industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Degree or Diploma in Health Sciences from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 2-4 years’ experience in quality assurance of food and/or natural health products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsWell organized, time-efficient and detail-oriented
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to motivate for optimal performance and build relationships with others
- Ability to be diplomatic, maintain high integrity and honesty
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
|Compétences requises :||
THE PRIMARY DUTIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Develop, maintain and coordinate the review of Standard Operating Procedures, raw material and finished product specifications
- Acquire and maintain all product-related documentation, audit reports or site licenses from contract manufacturers, vendors and laboratories
- Review product labels to ensure compliance to specifications, and NHPD regulations
- Provide technical support to other departments including R&D, Marketing and Consumer Affairs
- Compile Quality Assurance reports and manage annual Site License renewal
- Conduct GMP audits internally and externally, conduct general GMP training programs, and manage any audits by NHPD, or other external organizations
- Manage product recall and process product returns
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR@sisu.com or by fax at 604.420.4892. We appreciate your interest in SISU, however, only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
↩‹‹Retour à la page précédente
© Copyright 2011 SISU