What makes SISU Ester-C® better than other Vitamin C?
- The natural metabolites provide quicker absorption and longer retention than any other form of Vitamin C.
- It offers 24-hour advanced immune support!
- It is easier on the stomach than ordinary Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® is a less acidic and more digestible form of Vitamin C
- While other Calcium ascorbates are also easy on the stomach, they aren't as bioavailable; one study discovered that the absorption rate of regular Calcium Ascorbate was half that of Ester-C®*
- It was the first ever Vitamin C to receive a patent (April 18, 1989)
Are there any studies that back up these claims?
- Yes, Ester-C® is backed by science!
- The patented Ester-C® has been scientifically proven to increase vitamin C absorption.*
- Studies show that there is less vitamin C loss in urine with patented Ester-C® and that it remains active in the white blood cells for 24 hours.*
- In one study, taking Ester-C® resulted in fewer respiratory tract infections and those who did get sick recovered faster and were much less likely to develop a second respiratory infection vs. placebo.*
- A recent published study showed that Ester-C® is less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid.*
24-Hour Immune Support - a recent clinical study shows that Ester-C® increases vitamin C levels in the body for up to 24 hours.
Backed by Science - the patented Ester-C® has been studied for decades and has been scientifically proven to increase vitamin C absorption.
Quick Absorption - Ester-C® is formulated with naturally-occurring metabolites that maximize the absorption and retention of vitamin C in your body.
Gentle on the Stomach - Ester-C® is non-acidic, making it gentle on the digestive system.