Sisu Inc., (www.sisu.com) a subsidiary of The Bountiful Company, manufactures leading edge vitamins and health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve wellness in Canada.
At Sisu, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our growing team and help continue our dedication in manufacturing superior products. We are currently seeking one qualified candidate for Key Account Manager based in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Sales Directors, this position is responsible and accountable for sales, distribution, display, and market share at existing key accounts in Western and Eastern Canada. This position offers commensurate compensation, an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate requires the following:
- 3–5 years of Key Account Management experience preferred (within CPG or natural health food industries)
- Responsible self-starter; self-motivated and can take initiative
- Track record of successfully completing deliverables on-time and on-budget
- Experience in developing and executing sales & marketing strategies and plans with major national accounts.
- Experience in building brand and product awareness.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills – Written and Verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and well developed presentation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Achieving sales targets within Coop/trade budget and a strong understanding of measuring ROI
- Ability to influence field sales team to execute key account programs and to solicit feedback.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all company departments- Sales, Finance, Customer Care, Marketing, Distribution
- Ability to quickly gather market and competitive intelligence and share with internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiator, influencer and takes initiative in all aspects of the sales process.
The primary duties of the position include:
- The Key Account Manager is expected to support growth through management of all Sales fundamentals (Distribution, Display, Shelf, Pricing, Promotions) against annual business priorities at assigned key accounts. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for grocery, health food, and online retailers including, but not limited to Loblaw, Sobey’s, Save On Foods, Whole Foods, Health First Network, Choices Markets, etc.
- Pro-actively lead strategic account planning process that develops comprehensive business plans to deliver all business objectives including performance and financial targets.
- Manage day to day relationship directly with key accounts and manage internal communication needs with marketing, supply chain, customer care, and finance.
- Provides key accounts with category information and makes recommendations for Category growth along with implementing and measuring ROI on promotional programs and events within assigned accounts.
- Provides field sales team with monthly retail selling and execution priorities & tools by account.
- Lead and participate in all major industry and key account trade shows and events.
- Proactively analyze all available data (Account POS, SAW, Nielsen, etc.) to ensure targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Lead business reviews to accurately report performance to accounts and sales management.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image with customers by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Harbinder Jassal, Manager, Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 604.420.4892 or fill out the contact form below.