SISU Inc., (www.sisu.com) a subsidiary of The Bountiful Company, manufactures vitamins and other health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve the wellness in the community.
At SISU, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our fast growing team and help continue our dedication in manufacturing superior products. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Account Manager for Metro Vancouver in British Columbia. This outside sales position reports to the Senior Sales Director and preference will be given to candidates that reside in the territory. This position offers commensurate compensation (base + commission structure), an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate requires the following:
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in marketing, business, merchandising or nutrition
- 3-5 years of related sales experience and/or 3 years of retail/customer service in a consumer packaged goods environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, time-efficient and detail-oriented.
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to motivate for optimal performance and build relationships with others
- Ability to be diplomatic, maintain high integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
The primary duties of the position include:
In a cost efficient manner, within specified geographic territory and accounts and specified trade spending budgets:
- Plan and direct the achievement of volume, distribution and merchandising objectives with a specified list of direct and indirect accounts
- Create product demand in the territory by helping the customers resell, through effective merchandising and product knowledge/education
- Maintain account coverage consistent with the national/territory call frequency guidelines each calendar year
- Complete required administration/evaluation reports in a timely manner
- Report the activity of competitors/retailers
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships with all customers
- Comply with company policies, practice and instructions
- Identify and pursue the opening of new accounts
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Harbinder Jassal, Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by fax at 604.420.4892 or fill out the contact form below.