SISU Inc., (www.sisu.com) an NBTY Inc. company, manufactures leading edge vitamins and health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve wellness in Canada.
At SISU, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our fast growing team and help continue our dedication in manufacturing superior products. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Customer Care Specialist. This fast-paced position is responsible for providing exceptional customer care to all accounts and providing support within the sales team via telephone and email, while surpassing the expectations of our customers. and is located in our Burnaby head office. This position offers commensurate compensation, an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate requires the following:
- Grade 12 Diploma and some post-secondary education
- 1-2 years of strong telephone and customer service experience
- Well organized, time-efficient and detail-oriented.
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and increase sales via telephone by informing existing customers of specials, promotions and new products.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be diplomatic, maintain high integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
The primary duties of the position include:
- Represent a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image with customers by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Manage customers by tailoring individual marketing and sales plans by customer category
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with customers to review service needs and sales trends.
- Reviews billing disputes/issues, coop deductions and credits with customers
- Field account and product related direct calls and e-mails from clients, for issues and requests that require involvement.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Harbinder Jassal, Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by fax at 604.420.4892 or fill out the contact form below. We appreciate your interest in SISU, however, only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.